Check out our Home Worship for Children page for family resources and new Advent family devotionals.
A safe and fun environment where newborn-5th grade can learn the Bible in creative and relevant ways allowing them to grow in their relationship with Christ.
We believe children are a blessing from God and we are passionate about creating an environment that is safe, age-appropriate and fun where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way allowing children to grow in their relationship with Christ.
SUNDAY MORNINGS IN APRIL AND MAY
BIRTH - 4 YEARS
8:30 a.m. Worship Gathering
Bible Class/Attended Nursery: 8:30 a.m. (All children must be pre-registered by Friday at noon.)
11:00 a.m. Worship Gathering
Attended Nursery: 11:00 a.m. (All children must be pre-registered by Friday at noon.)
8:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m. Worship Gatherings
All Children 5 years - 5th Grade will remain in Worship Gathering at this time.
UPDATED CHILD CHECK-IN PROCESS & PROCEDURES
During these unprecedented times we would like to make you aware of a few additions to our check-in process and procedures beginning in December.
- A volunteer will be at the Nursery kiosk to check your child in each week prior to the start of our Worship Gatherings (Infants/Toddlers/3's/4's). Please arrive for check-in between 8:15-8:30 a.m. for the 1st Worship Gathering and between 10:45-11:00 a.m. for the 2nd Worship Gathering. We ask that only one parent check-in and check-out children to allow for physical distancing in our hallways.
- A temperature check will be required for all staff, volunteers and children prior to entry into classrooms or Children's Worship in the gym.
- We ask that parents remain in the hallway during the check-in and check-out process. Upon check-out please exit the building with your child.
- If your child has a runny nose, fever, cough or any other signs of illness, we ask that you please remain home and take advantage of our Home Worship for Children until they are symptom free.
- If you or your child has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid 19, we ask that you remain home until the 14 day quarantine time has ended.
- All children should be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times when outside the classroom to ensure the safety of our at-risk attenders and to reduce surface contact.
- All adults and children over 10 will be required to wear a mask at all times if possible.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time as we work together to ensure the safety and well being of our Riverside family and friends.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...