Check out our Home Worship for Children page for family resources and new Advent family devotionals.
A safe and fun environment where newborn-5th grade can learn the Bible in creative and relevant ways allowing them to grow in their relationship with Christ.
We believe children are a blessing from God and we are passionate about creating an environment that is safe, age-appropriate and fun where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way allowing children to grow in their relationship with Christ.
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP GATHERINGS & BIBLE CLASSES
Riverside guests may register online or upon arrival at our Sunday Worship Gatherings.
All Riverside children must be pre-registered by Friday at noon and will check in upon arrival.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to Bible Class or Worship Gatherings to allow time for check-in and temperature checks.
BIRTH - 5TH GRADE
8:45 a.m. - Worship Gathering (Acappella) & Attended Nursery (6 months - PreK)
10:00 a.m. - Bible Class (6 months - 5th Grade)
11:00 a.m. - Worship Gathering & Attended Nursery (6 months - PreK)
CHILD CHECK-IN PROCESS & PROCEDURES
During these unprecedented times, we would like to make you aware of a few additions to our check-in process and procedures.
- A staff member or volunteer will be at the foyer and nursery kiosks to register guests and check your child in each week prior to the start of our Worship Gatherings (6 months - PreK) and Bible Classes (6 months - 5th Grade). Please arrive for check-in 10 minutes prior to the start of our Worship Gatherings and Bible Class. We ask that only one parent or guardian check-in and check-out children to allow for physical distancing in our hallways.
- A temperature check will be required for all staff, volunteers, and children prior to entry into classrooms.
- We ask that parents or guardians remain in the hallway during the check-in and check-out process. Upon check-out please exit the building with your child.
- If your child has a runny nose, fever, cough or any other signs of illness, we ask that you please remain home and take advantage of our Home Worship for Children until they are symptom free.
- If you or your child has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid 19, we ask that you remain home until the suggested quarantine time has ended.
- All children should be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times when outside the classroom to ensure the safety of our at-risk attendees and to reduce surface contact.
- All adults and children are encouraged to follow the latest state guidelines concerning masks.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work together to ensure the safety and well being of our Riverside family and friends.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...