As more and more people return to in-person worship we want to continue to offer a safe and healthy worship environment. In light of this, during the months of April and May, we will be offering two worship gatherings each Sunday at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Here's the schedule:
8:30 a.m. - First Worship Gathering
During this 1st gathering we will offer Bible classes for children, ages:
- 6-23 months
- 2 years
- 3-4 years
- K-2nd grade
- 3rd-5th grade
11:00 a.m. - Second Worship Gathering
During the 2nd gathering we will offer attended nurseries for children, ages:
- 6 month - 4 years
You can register for worship as well as the children’s Bible classes and attended nurseries at the link below. Registration for children's classes and nurseries closes on Friday at noon.
If you run into any issues with the registration form or have any questions, please email Jason Graves at email@example.com.
A few things to remember if you’re joining us in person:
- We are continuing to ask that all attendees ten and over wear masks throughout the worship time. We recognize that singing with masks is not ideal, but we are choosing to act with an abundance of caution for the sake of those who might be high risk in our congregation.
- If you have been recently exposed to someone who currently has COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms yourself we ask that you join us for worship online.
- Children need to stay with their families while in the building. We have tables available for families with younger children as well as expanded open spaces between rows where children can sit on the ground, if needed.
- While all of our outer doors will be open for entry into the building, we ask that everyone enter the auditorium through the main doors in the west foyer.
- Ushers will help you find places to sit. We are asking that three empty chairs be left between groups. We also have tables available for families with children.
- You can pick up the elements for communion as you come in the auditorium. There will also be giving boxes in the room if you would like to give in person.
FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
We are excited to announce that we do have Bible Class and Attended Nursery during our Worship Gatherings for children 6 months-4 years old. Our Children’s Ministry has worked hard to create a safe and welcoming experience for our younger children. Learn more.
Space is limited and registration for the children’s classes closes on Friday at noon. So, be sure to register your child on our Worship Sign-up Form.
We will also be live-streaming our worship every Sunday at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00am on our Riverside Facebook page and our YouTube channel. We will also post the sermon on our website, YouTube, and Vimeo later in the week as we always do.
You will have a chance to pick up a colored bracelet as you enter that will help people know the level of contact you would like to have with other people right now.
Red Bracelet - Maintaining Distance
Yellow Bracelet - Limited contact, fist bump or elbow bump
Green Bracelet - OK with handshake or hug
If you receive a bracelet one Sunday feel free to wear that on other Sundays you attend.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our staff. We love you and we’re looking forward to worshiping together with you again this Sunday.
Live Different today,
The Riverside Leadership