As we resume in-person worship, there are a few things we want you to know.
We will offer one worship gathering at 10:30 a.m. If you are going to be joining us, we ask that you sign up at the link below as we are limiting space right now to 140.
- We are asking that all attendees ten and over wear masks throughout the worship time. We recognize that singing with masks is not ideal, but we are choosing to act with an abundance of caution for the sake of those who might be high risk in our congregation.
- If you have been recently exposed to someone who currently has COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms yourself we ask that you join us for worship online.
- Children need to stay with their families while in the building. We have tables available for families with younger children as well as expanded open spaces between rows where children can sit on the ground, if needed.
- While all of our outer doors will be open for entry into the building, we ask that everyone enter the auditorium through the main doors in the west foyer.
- Ushers will help you find places to sit. We are asking that three empty chairs be left between groups. We also have tables available for families with children.
- You can pick up the elements for communion as you come in the auditorium. There will also be giving boxes in the room if you would like to give in person.
You will have a chance to pick up a colored bracelet as you enter that will help people know the level of contact you would like to have with other people right now.
Red Bracelet - Maintaining Distance
Yellow Bracelet - Limited contact, fist bump or elbow bump
Green Bracelet - OK with handshake or hug
If you receive a bracelet one Sunday feel free to where that on other Sundays you attend.
FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
We are excited to announce that we do have Bible Class and Attended Nursery during our 10:30 Worship Gathering for children 6 months-4 years old. Our Children’s Ministry has worked hard to create a safe and welcoming experience for our younger children. Learn more.
Space is limited and registration for the children’s classes closes on Friday at noon. So, be sure to register your child on our Worship Sign-up Form.
We will also be live-streaming our worship every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. on our Riverside Facebook page and our YouTube channel. We will also post the sermon on our website, YouTube, and Vimeo later in the week as we always do.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our staff. We love you and we’re looking forward to worshiping together with you again this Sunday.
Live Different today,
The Riverside Leadership